2011년 11월 4일 금요일

My Digital story!

http://www.pimpampum.net/bookr/index.php?id=31608


I made the book about Enlgand and this book is for children(Beginner level, 7-8 year old Korean). My teaching goal for this book is 2 things. First, I want to teach them the pattern "I can see something in England." Second, I want to teach the culture of England with famous tourist attractions.
For my first objective, I will show this book to children and read the sentence to them first and then I am going to let them read the sentence. After this, I will remove the sentence and then make them remember the setences. The students have to match the picture and sentence. This process can make the students learn about the sentence pattern throughly.
For my second objective, I will give more information of each page. For example, what is Big Ben and who the British queen is and what nickname the British police man have etc. This can make the students interests about England. Also I can teach some cultures naturally with live photos.
After this acitivity, I will give homework for students make their own digital story book about Korea. The students choose the famous place or things that can represent the Korean culture or they can make other countries books. Otherwise, they can make any kinds of books using the 'I can see~' sentence pattern. I think children would love this activity!

댓글 1개:

Maryanne :

You have described a good lesson using Bookr. I like the follow-up activity of having the students write their own books too.