2011년 9월 22일 목요일

Very useful blog! I love spiders!

 

Blog title: Kindergarten happenings
title of te post: Spiders… the cute kind
the comment that I worte in the blog's post:
I love this blog and this artile about spider! Children would love spider after they finish this worksheets and activities. I will use this methods and worksheet in my future class! Thanks for the nice material


I added this blog to my Google Reader!
The reason I love this post is that this post makes the children love the animals.
Some children might hate spiders even though spiders are very useful animal to humans.
Through cute spiders, children can reach the language goals and learn the mind of loving animals.
This blog first introduced good books related to the spiders.
And with the cute spiders pictures, the students can learn numbers, alphabets, phonics, words, sentences, song and fun making activities.
Also this blog is providing the work sheets so the teachers can use this material and activities in their blogs. Throught spiders students can learn so many fun things related to the studying.
I can apply this kinds of methods into other subjects for example, rabbits or kittens.
Children usually love and are interested in animals so I think this kind of method will be very useful for children's learning.


댓글 1개:

Maryanne :

You found a great edublogger to follow. The post that you commented on was so full of activites!